Channel Partner | Business Partner
At the outset, RCSPL Canada Inc. welcomes enterprising and individuals with sales acumen and service orientation to join our winning team of partners, in different location across the country.
Mr. Alpit Pravinchandra Gor, Global Director of Riddhi Group is pioneering RCSPL Canada Inc.’s unique Channel Partner based business model which will facilitate the creation of organizations formidable reach across country, as well as will nurture entrepreneurship opportunities of its partners.
Aligned with founding principles, RCSPL Canada Inc. business model will be structured to address the requirements of robust country presence and highest service levels for clients. Internationally, RCSPL ensures presence via subsidiaries, joint ventures, representative offices and channel partner as well. Channel Partners will be supported by a robust network and technological backbone.
We have carved a niche for itself in the market as a company that “Builds Life” by creating a job prospects for thousands along with entrepreneurial opportunities for many more. We believe, our Channel Partners will be healthy mix of skilled businessman and professionals who have taken up an entrepreneurial journey with us. On one hand organization is abuzz with legends about extraordinary accomplishments by our veteran experts of core industries.
Eligibility Criteria for Channel Partner
Channel Partner should have its own office of 300 Sq. ft. and above at respective location in Canada.
- Channel Partner to carry strong presence and reach to its customers
- Channel Partner should have at-least 1-2 own staff members in the office.
CAD $ 2500
Onboarding & Support Fees (Non-refundable)
CAD $ 2500
Refundable Security Deposit
List of products, benefits and support to business model
- Back office salary data entry from India
- Software support if client requires
- Canada CPA, monitoring to ensure all compliances are as per Canadian laws.
- Filing all compliances by RCSPL
- Facility of Direct Deposit
Training & Development
- As soon as a Channel Partner joins, he/she undergoes an induction program, where he/she is given an overview of all the facets of running a Channel Partner.
- We believe in continuous training and development throughout the life cycle of the Channel Partner.
- We will be forming a Product/Project Management Team of experts under Channel Partner Business Model who will play a vital role in ensuring that the benefits of our cutting edge technology and ever improving service delivery reach the end customers.
Let’s be together and build a long lasting business association.
Eager to hear from you soon.